Affects Version/s: 1.2.9
Fix Version/s: 126.96.36.199
Reproduced on Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 on version 1.2.9 build 98 and 112
Install w all plugins but no additional languages, default install dir on windows using windows installer.
Sprint:Greenshot 1.2.9 BF2
When I insert a speeachbubble element and then select, copy it and paste it (i.e. to clone it), only the element is copied but the text is lost. Trying to edit the text results in a Nullpointer exception. See attached image.
0. printscreen - dialog choose to open w Editor
1. new speechbubble w text
2. press ESC key twice to unfocus
3. select this speechbuble with mouse
4. copy element w ctrl-c or right-click copy
5. paste to editor with ctrl-v or Edit>paste
6. empty speechbubble element is created
7. click inside new empty element to edit
8. Nullpointer exception
I started seeing this error since I downloaded 188.8.131.52 (stable/build 98/64) because I wanted to get the new canvas resizing which is a feature I like a lot. I went back and reinstalled 184.108.40.206 and the issue disappeared. Reproduced on two different PCs.
Here is the data logged in log file after trying to edit text inside the new speechbubble element:
Current workaround is to not clone speechbubble elements and instead create new ones.